Please don't hesitate to contact me if there is a tree which you would like recorded on this site or if you are concerned about
  • the health of a tree or a tree that has been damaged
  • a notable tree that could be felled due to a building planning application, or
  • any work being done on a tree with a trunk over 75mm in diameter in the conservation area without permission

For trees which are causing an obstruction, please contact the person who owns the land on which the tree stands or Wiltshire Council.