|NOTABLE TREES IN FOVANT|
The Millennium Planting Plan
A copy of this plan and details of the trees are kept with the Minutes of the Parish Council. A grant from Salisbury District Council was given to the village for tree planting to celebrate the Millennium.
1. Three Mountain Ash and two Cypress Oaks
2. Four Mountain Ash and two Cypress Oaks
3. Two Rowan trees and one Cypress Oak
4. Two Rowan trees and one Cypress Oak
5. One Cypress Oak. (The position of this tree is not correct on the map. It was resited to a position behind the hedgerow to the north of Sutton Road because of the proximity of water mains apparatus in the triangle).
6. Three Rowan trees (Clays Orchard)